What's new

BUY.COM 30% Rebate Today

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
read it UP to 250.00 instore credit towards next purchase.
 
Last edited:
Where can I read more about this? Is buy.com reliable?
I was about to purchase my camera from

cameta camera. when I saw the deal on buy.com. Bought a buy .com. shipped and it will be here tomorrow, still coming from Cameta but 250.00 less/
 
Yea I see a 70-200 on there for 2,179... That's a good price, but how do I know if it's a US warranty?
 
call the seller tomorrow
 
I've used buy.com many times. Always good experiences. It is a competitor of amazon.com.

Buy.com was purchased by Roketon which is an Asian equivalent to Amazon. A leader in the Asian market.

Many US sellers on Buy are also on Amazon and eBay.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom