What's new

[BUY] Nikon D700

joaopsr

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
21
Location
Coimbra, Portugal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello guys!

I'm looking for a Nikon D700, meeting the following conditions:

- Has to be located in EU (otherwise, customs will make the final price a "no-go")
- good condition (low shutter-count: <50.000 or so). I can live with "normal" exterior wear marks.
- reasonable price for a used camera (I can get it new for 1.500&#8364;)
- I can throw a Nikon D300s (mint, around 25000 shots) and/or a Nikon 17-55 f2.8 (light signs of use on focus-ring rubber cover, small spec on the rear element which dos not affect image quality) on the deal. Will value the kit (D300s + 17-55) at 1.500&#8364;, separate items 800&#8364; each.

Thanks!
 
With your requirements, the potential pool of sellers on this forum is INCREDIBLY small. Good luck!
 
With your requirements, the potential pool of sellers on this forum is INCREDIBLY small. Good luck!
Yes, I'm aware of that ;)

I do not "need" the camera... I'm just interested if it's e very good deal :)

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom