What's new

BW Boat parts

GrfxGuru

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
856
Reaction score
23
Location
Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That would be about the worst subject line I have ever come up with :)

Taken on a boat in DC, I had the idea in mind but it did not come off in the shot. And it's 6 months late.....I got Adobe Lightroom today and importing libraries has made me go back and look at what I missed.

wsbt_01.jpg


Thanks for looking.
Peter.
 
i like it but it might be a little bit to centered
 
Yeah the crop is nasty but not as nasty as what I cropped out that is just out of frame ;)

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom