No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Eos M 720 nm EFM 11-22

0VFas4j.jpg

Beautiful...

Reactions: Sil
Really loving you IR stuff. Always wanted to convert one on my cameras, but the process to convert confuses the sh*t out of me. What cameras work, what lenses work, conversion or filter ... I just end up saying screw it. I got as far as my D700 is not a good candidate. My Ricoh GR might be, but the info was old. I think the D90 was supposed to be good which I have somewhere ...

"Eos M 720 nm"

Did you have the M converted? If so, who did it for you?
Links to any decent info would be appreciated as well.

God I sound annoying. ;)

Reactions: Sil
Beautiful...

Thank enedzez !!!

Really loving you IR stuff. Always wanted to convert one on my cameras, but the process to convert confuses the sh*t out of me. What cameras work, what lenses work, conversion or filter ... I just end up saying screw it. I got as far as my D700 is not a good candidate. My Ricoh GR might be, but the info was old. I think the D90 was supposed to be good which I have somewhere ...

"Eos M 720 nm"

Did you have the M converted? If so, who did it for you?
Links to any decent info would be appreciated as well.

God I sound annoying. ;)

yes I did change the camera ... 720 nm ... but you can also make it change full specrtum and then put the filters ... I chose 720 because it's the result I like best ... you're right not all the lenses work well for me .. in others it gets brighter in the middle ... luckily on 11-22 they are good because it's my favorite .. in any case if I had a machine I wouldn't use I would try to modify it ... thanks of the comment !!

Most reactions

Back