By the Bay

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Wasting time.

1.jpg

Thx for lookin ;)

Thx Woodsac, yeah I think the tilt is little extreme. I'm going to post this one also to level things out a bit.

k.jpg

I would be happy if I could "waste" my time in such a nice place. Wonderful pictures. I actually love the "perspective" in the first one. With that calm water it would have been "yet another water photo" otherwise. The silhouette in the second is simply great plus the composition that makes the water seem stretch out endlessly ... wow!

It looks so nice and warm down there. I froze my butt of tonight taking pics (mid 30's) brrrrrrrrr.

I love the second one. the first is a bit too tilt for my taste, but each to his own.

Awesome shots M @ k o. Love the clouds you got in the first shot. How did you get the heron to sit still. I find the herons near me are like crows...then can hear you from a mile away.

Chiller said:
Awesome shots M @ k o. Love the clouds you got in the first shot. How did you get the heron to sit still. I find the herons near me are like crows...then can hear you from a mile away.

LOL, Thx Chiller ! 75-300mm took care of it. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back