TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg
14.jpg

I like the contrast in all the pictures! I wouldn't mind seeing the color version of #3

if i had the color version i would post it : (
sadly the only reason i have these anymore is because they were on my photobucket account when by hdd crashed last december...
ironically enough i work in the computer industry and am constantly telling people to back up their data. Didn't take my own advice though
lesson learned...

I adore the first and the fourth! They capture the character of the bird whilst being interesting visually (in the case of #1) and compositionally (#4).

if i had the color version i would post it : (
sadly the only reason i have these anymore is because they were on my photobucket account when by hdd crashed last december...
ironically enough i work in the computer industry and am constantly telling people to back up their data. Didn't take my own advice though
lesson learned...

I hear you on that. I work as a network administrator and constantly harp on friends outside of work to back up their things, but I don't do it myself. However, I am in the market for an external HDD since I've been getting deeper and deeper into photography!

Great pictures still! And remember, always back up your work :sexywink:

You seem to nail focus more on the bird than you do on your human subjects. Its still a bit off (the first would be nicer with focus on the eye instead of the beak, but at least you have a nice focus point)

What are you doing differently when shooting the animals? What settings are you using compared to the ones you are using (or not) with humans? Are you in AF mode, center point AF only?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back