What's new

C&C - Day 1

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
440
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The title of this post is misleading, as 'Day 1' is not the title of this image. I have not been able to come up with a name for this particular photo. The reason for the title being 'Day 1' is that today is the first day of my 365 Challenge, that challenge being to take a photo every day for 365 days. This is my first submission for this challenge; I decided to try out something a little different. C&C is appreciated.

#1

Day 1 by theofficialtevo, on Flickr
 
I think this is a very solid, and very fun, photo!!! A great kick-off to a Photo 365! Commendable. (I used to use a Nikon like that back in the mid-1980's...)
 
I think this is a very solid, and very fun, photo!!! A great kick-off to a Photo 365! Commendable. (I used to use a Nikon like that back in the mid-1980's...)

Thanks Derrel! :sexywink:

The FM is currently my camera of choice for street photography. I find myself more and more just grabbing that with the 50mm instead of my D7000. It's has the most simple functions and really brings out what I feel are the fundamentals of photography - it makes me think more about composition. Now we just need to see if any of my shots came out lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom