What's new

C&C: Early Spring greens

Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
72
Location
Portland, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few more shots I took at a local park. There wasn't much to shoot this time of year.

Interested in comments regarding the coloring. My main concern of this set is #3 below. I couldn't get the overpowering green from a leaf in the upper left muted out while still allowing the petals of the flower to really pop.

And #2 isn't great, I took it quickly to catch all the ducks with their tails up :)

#1:
4393310323_576fb438c2_o.jpg


#2:
4393327089_aaf68c8308_o.jpg


#3:
4393357929_a46181d721_o.jpg
 
i'm jealous.

that's all I have to say... I know it's not helpful... but I just had to say it... we are still getting winter b.s. here and I'm DONE with it! :(
 
I messed with 3, I assume you did not use a flash just relied on natural light? Anyway here is what I came up with...
4393357929_a46181d721_o.jpg

looks like I might have over sharpened, but you get the idea. I adjusted contrast/brightness, sharpened, and levels.
 
No flash, just natural light (and it wasn't really bright either, sort of overcast with small rays of light).

I might try to sharpen and adjust the levels a bit more (especially the greens).
 
i'm jealous.

that's all I have to say... I know it's not helpful... but I just had to say it... we are still getting winter b.s. here and I'm DONE with it! :(

same here, last year we were getting dumped with 20+inches of snow in april
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom