F flttrkgrl69 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 20, 2010 #1 First picture to post on here... go easy....
F flttrkgrl69 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 20, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 **apologize for the incorrect name, I intended to post a different picture when I came across this one!!**
**apologize for the incorrect name, I intended to post a different picture when I came across this one!!**
Jacki TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 235 Reaction score 0 Location Northeastern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2010 #3 It seems kind of dull colored and fuzzy to me, but otherwise I do like the shot. Nice idea.