C&C for my first three photoshoots - Migena

I read that thread, and am not sure what points you'd like input into. There's a lot of stuff that was brought up and discussed. A good deal of advice was throw your way, by multiple members, and I agree with a large part of the things suggested.
The points I'd like input on are the ones in the specific post I linked (my last one). The part about framing/connection, and the part about "weight on the back leg." These are things that one person brought up, I replied to, and nobody else has yet replied to my reply. I'd like to know whether people agree or disagree with my response to those two points, and/or some opinions on those two points beyond the people who originally raised them.

About controlling the speed of the shoot, that's very helpful and insightful, thank you. :)

The garbage cans and the open notebooks on the ground...I noticed the notebooks in several shots.
If you mean the blue garbage can by the stairs in the second shoot, that's me needing to learn how far away an object needs to be in order for it to be cropped out; I thought I could crop that out, but it turned out I couldn't without either cropping the image too much vertically, destroying the aspect ratio, or making the model very off center. The notebook on the ground in the third shoot was entirely my oversight.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back