What's new

C&C - From the past couple days

jdsfighter

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
266
Reaction score
29
Location
Owasso, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday I was insanely bored, so I went on a cruise around the town and snapped off a few pictures (most while driving). Unfortunately I didn't many good ones (imagine that). However, I went out with a local photographer today, and he showed me an awesome place to shoot. So here's a few from yesterday as well as some from today. C&C welcome and encouraged.

Yesterday:
1.

Hulk Angry by Jdsfighter, on Flickr

2.

Tally's Cafe - Good Food by Jdsfighter, on Flickr

3.

Out of Place by Jdsfighter, on Flickr



Today:
4.

Towering by Jdsfighter, on Flickr

5.

Let me reign by Jdsfighter, on Flickr

6.

Brothers in Decay by Jdsfighter, on Flickr

7.

Silo of Sorrow by Jdsfighter, on Flickr

8.

Left in Disregard by Jdsfighter, on Flickr
 
The book shelf image is wonderful
7 & 8 are very good
Regards :D
 
The book shelf image is wonderful
7 & 8 are very good
Regards :D

Thank you :) The second set of photos are my first ever HDRs. I was just trying to get something somewhat workable :P

As for the top ones, I'm really trying to study up on composition as much as possible to improve my photography.
 
Your HDRs still have too much halo-ing going around the towers.
And "studying on composition" while "taking photos while driving" are two things that don't go together well ;) - now don't send that Hulk my way :pale::pale: ...!
 
Your HDRs still have too much halo-ing going around the towers.
And "studying on composition" while "taking photos while driving" are two things that don't go together well ;) - now don't send that Hulk my way :pale::pale: ...!

I took many more than what are displayed here. The bookshelf was the only one I was really trying to compose well. The others were somewhat chance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom