What's new

C&C Hunting Falcon

Wadi1100D

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

It's certainly been a while since I last posted here and I would like to add another set of photo's for your critique. All the photo's were taken today of a hunting falcon (species unknown, possible peregrine) while out in the desert. As usual, I welcome all feedback and hope you like the photos.

Thanks!

Wadi1100D
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_5662.webp
    $IMG_5662.webp
    282.8 KB · Views: 89
  • $IMG_5671.webp
    $IMG_5671.webp
    200.1 KB · Views: 122
  • $IMG_5672.webp
    $IMG_5672.webp
    520.9 KB · Views: 76
  • $IMG_5673.webp
    $IMG_5673.webp
    472.5 KB · Views: 83
  • $IMG_5675.webp
    $IMG_5675.webp
    506.2 KB · Views: 96
  • $IMG_5678.webp
    $IMG_5678.webp
    459.3 KB · Views: 100
  • $IMG_5699.webp
    $IMG_5699.webp
    421.9 KB · Views: 111
Cool bird! Did you crop these all so close? Lots of parts cut off (foot in the last one, wing tips). My preference is to crop super close to a particular part of the bird (eye, feet) or show the entire bird. Cool photos though!
 
Cool bird! Did you crop these all so close? Lots of parts cut off (foot in the last one, wing tips). My preference is to crop super close to a particular part of the bird (eye, feet) or show the entire bird. Cool photos though!

Hi, thanks for your feedback, I did not crop these photos, they are unedited. I can see your point, I should have taken a step back and framed the bird better.
 
IMO its ok to crop off parts to bring a close up experience like on there eyes for example but just don't think all of them. Leave your self a little wiggle room and crop off ones you want in post is better IMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom