What's new

C&C.. Interesting subject and Edits?

Copey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0553.webp$DSC_0552.webp​
what do you like/dislike
Shot with Nikon D5100 18-55mm VR lens
 
In both there is a disconnect between primary subject and background.
The first image there is a very evident subject ... but I do not get what the hand does.
In the second, the twig/root does not have anything else to attach to.
 
1 - I actually like. I don't know what is in the hand - I can guess - but that is it. And that does make it interesting to look at. Also the contrast of it, is of course, eye-catching. I also look at the hand and that it looks like that of a hard worker - I start to make up a story. So, I do think it is a great image!

#2 - I second. Not much going on. The far part of the twig going out of focus is distracting. But - nothing really to look at anyways? A little spooky feeling wondering whats below, but thats it.
 
Neither of them work for me.... especially #2! Just nothing there!

#1 could be interesting, if there was some sort of context.. but there isn't.
 
Light is miserably poor in both; the concept in #1 is working and is different; second is feeble in communication

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom