c&c Las Vegas

Epiphany

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this is another picture that I had from last year. I am mostly playing with post processing again. I don't know that I like how bright white the lights are in the water. What can I do to change that? Is there a way to fix that without changing the rest of the photo? Any other suggestions are welcome. I am new to all of this.

Winter2010pics096.jpg

Original

Winter2010pics096-1.jpg

Are you working with a RAW image? If so you can do a little to recover the blown out highs. What software are you using?

Eiffel tower is suffering from some camera shake or oof issues. That's the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the images, not the bright whites.

Eiffel tower is suffering from some camera shake or oof issues. That's the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the images, not the bright whites.

Exactly what caught my attention with both images as well.

There also looks to be drops on your lens (dried :S ); not sure exactly - they show up in the darker sections more clearly.

Yes, this is a raw image. I have just been using photobucket to make any corrections. No software yet.

Download gimp it's free and will give you alot more to play with then photobucket

Hmmm, the first thing I noticed was the spots all over the image.

Bingo. Hard to see the shot for what it is when the main subject is out of focus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back