C&C - Last Resort

The water bottle has an apparently wrong inclination, i feel. The lighting on the pills could have been better. I prefer a bit lower view point so that all the pills are within the frame and would prefer an arrangement where a single pill is near to the camera lens ....... What Amocholes said about the label is very important

Regards :D

PS: bump with confidence ;)

Well i think you feel a wrong inclination, because its not a water bottle... I believe its a bottle of Vodka...

cgipson1 said:
considering that this looks like the last thing someone might see before they OD'd.... the various things that normally would not work... work for me.

The tight framing... like tunnel vision.

The raw colors in the booze bottle and the pills are stark, and almost like a warning.. like STOP!

The messiness and rough edges infer the chaos and incoherence that would be part of the life of anyone doing this type of "partying"...

Way to go, Tevo! Nice shot... although you sure picked a VERY dark subject to shoot on..... naughty naughty!

yeah i really was trying to break rules on this one, i tried to show that tunnel vision like you said, and i made the lighting as abstract as possible. you pretty much nailed what i was trying to do, good job charlie :D

thanks for the feedback

willis_927 said:
Well i think you feel a wrong inclination, because its not a water bottle... I believe its a bottle of Vodka...

It was actually a brandy bottle... all I had (;

But it was supposed to be vodka. heheh

Most reactions

New Topics

Back