What's new

C & C Mothers day photos

kramer63304

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some photos on mothers day, I have been following this site and forum for a while but just now became a member. I am just really starting my photography and editing, I have a Canon T3i and Adobe elements 10. Any suggestions is more than appreciated!

I have already learned the issue with the sun and shadows!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_0845 edited.webp
    $IMG_0845 edited.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
  • $IMG_0846 edited.webp
    $IMG_0846 edited.webp
    1 MB · Views: 74
  • $IMG_0847 edited.webp
    $IMG_0847 edited.webp
    858.6 KB · Views: 80
  • $IMG_0848 edited.webp
    $IMG_0848 edited.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
  • $IMG_0850 edited.webp
    $IMG_0850 edited.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
  • $IMG_0851 edited.webp
    $IMG_0851 edited.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
  • $IMG_0864 edited.webp
    $IMG_0864 edited.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
Happy family...since this is an occasional collection, let us forget those shadows and enjoy ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom