C&C my photo. be harsh!

Ub3rdoRK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.walesimaging.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just kind of one thing that popped into my head when i saw this thing. Just through a filter on it and bam...done. Im not sure if i like it or not though. C&C?

WTF_3241.jpg

WTF_32241.jpg

Last edited:
What I like about this picture is that it could represent 1000 different senarios... Instead of C&C, you should start a contest for a 'title' for the photo.. THAT could be fun!

I love it.

it was actually a part of an engagement shoot i did. They wanted weird places instead of the traditional in the brush fields or on the beach. So we shot here and a laundromat and a burnt down middle school lol.

Oh and Thank you!

Let's get maried and live in our trash trailer foreeeeeevvvvarrr!!!:lol:

Yes, well done! One thing to consider is that almost everything in the frame is pretty close to monochrome except the green stripe on the trailer, the yellow stuff (insulation?) on the ground and what looks (at least on my monitor) like a greenish tint in the sky. Do these things add or detract? To me they seem a little distracting, so I would try this in black and white and maybe bring out a little detail in the bright spots if it's there in the original capture.

I like this photograph, it has a lot of character.

A couple things that come to mind right away are that it seems too tightly cropped and I would have liked to see a hint more lighting on the couple.

I think there is too much contrast, losing the great details you want to see. THe couple, I agree, they need more light on them, they get lost in that doorway. The bottom if the trailer is also very dark,his legs bleed into the shadows. Easing up on the contrast, maybe adding some GND, will add that "little: zing.

I love this concept though, I think its brilliantly done.:thumbup:

The idea is very nice as is working with people who want to step out of the box.

However it would have worked much better with a flash so as to get some details in their clothes instead of a big mass of black. The bottom of the camper being dark doesn't bother me to much although it would be nice to see the tire just a little bit.

Now, with another flash inside the camper, it could have been even greater.

I think there is too much contrast, losing the great details you want to see. THe couple, I agree, they need more light on them, they get lost in that doorway. The bottom if the trailer is also very dark,his legs bleed into the shadows. Easing up on the contrast, maybe adding some GND, will add that "little: zing.

I love this concept though, I think its brilliantly done.:thumbup:
My thoughts exactly.

Props to you on the crazy locations... If they wanted weird places, they should be very pleased with your ideas.

Where is Budd? I'm waiting for Elle to get into the shot too. :cyclops:

I'm sorry...all kidding aside...I think this shot its a snapshot of what we see along the way and I like those photo trails... :thumbup:

i like the shot. just the couple are so dark i didnt even notice her in the doorway at first i just thought it was a guy looking at a trailer. the same shot without the couple i think i'd like. but being a engagement set id like to see the couple allot more then what im seeing.

There is a trailer, and there is trash.. I would call this Trailer Trash?

Most reactions

Back