Munky
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2009
- Messages
- 356
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Minneapolis, MN
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Taken @ Playa Santa (Holy Beach) in Guanica Puerto Rico!
We can see that....this was spur of the moment ...
Ohh I'm Sorry I Forgot to Bring My TIFFANY Chairs.....duh..this was spur of the moment i saw it resembling a TV Commercial i Took My Beer Placed it and took the Picture...
this aint a forged replica of an ad; is just really how you will see people on the beach! which happend to look like the Ad...
Ohh I'm Sorry I Forgot to Bring My TIFFANY Chairs.....duh..this was spur of the moment i saw it resembling a TV Commercial i Took My Beer Placed it and took the Picture...
this aint a forged replica of an ad; is just really how you will see people on the beach! which happend to look like the Ad...