C&C My shot at a 'Coronita' Ad

Munky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rikogonzalez.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken @ Playa Santa (Holy Beach) in Guanica Puerto Rico!

3681218263_fa50ca6b80.jpg

loose the people and the cheap seats.

Ohh I'm Sorry I Forgot to Bring My TIFFANY Chairs.....duh..this was spur of the moment i saw it resembling a TV Commercial i Took My Beer Placed it and took the Picture...
this aint a forged replica of an ad; is just really how you will see people on the beach! which happend to look like the Ad...

The biggest thing that takes away from it are the people right behind the bottle. I love the boats in the back, almost wish the DOF was deeper so they could be seen more clearly. It's a fun shot though and it looks pretty good

Bottle is too far to the left - gap between bottle and the sitting people is too big.

You should have gone closer to get the bottle a bit bigger.

Too much PP. The sea doesn't look too realistic!

Clone out all over people/objects to make it more appealing.

Not a bad shot considering the circumstances.

This shot is horrible, and makes my blood boil. Not because of the DOF, or the people, or the chairs..... WHERE"S THE LIME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

cute pic....too bad the chairs cheapen the shot. but i like how crisp and focused u got the bottle. and u did say to C&C.

Ohh I'm Sorry I Forgot to Bring My TIFFANY Chairs.....duh..this was spur of the moment i saw it resembling a TV Commercial i Took My Beer Placed it and took the Picture...
this aint a forged replica of an ad; is just really how you will see people on the beach! which happend to look like the Ad...

ohh, your one of those people.:er::er::er:

[insert worthless C&C here].... saving breath and moving on.

p!nK

Hey, you asked for C&C, if you cant take my opinion, don't ask!

Next time try putting some effort into your shots, rather than being a spur of the moment shot, and maybe your results will be better!

hi,

i, on the other hand, am ok with the people, the chairs, etc. it gives a "just lay back and enjoy" feel...
what i would have done though, is place the bottle between the people on the sea and the boats. it would give you a more "balanced" composition.

espero que sea de ayuda
nacho

Thanks for all C&C (except Tulsas LOL!!!) I Always post on Bold...bad habit i Know...dont't care; i guess the people behing the bottle are a distraction; i Was aiming for something like this:
coronavista.jpg

but with the idea of people laying back of their Sailboats ... The Wood Pole Where i placed my beer was stuck to the ground it's part of a fence type thingy; that would not helped to place the bottle elsewhere, even though it's exactly where i wanted it in the shot; BTW The Lime is Inside the bottle you can see it Above the Big 'C'

i think that placing the bottle at the very end made it look smaller and almost neglected they only reason you look at it is because it's in focus so how come your main object in focus takes such small left out position,the composition needs work i guess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back