Hello my TPF friends!

Please, can you give me C&C?

Photo 1:
IMGP3468.JPG

Photo 2:
IMGP3476.JPG

Photo 3:
IMGP3447.JPG

I am still waiting some C&C.... Maybe my photos are the worst photos of the time, and nobody wants to comment!?!?!??! :(:er:

What's with the house behind the first one?:meh:

Think about your backgrounds!

Thank youuuuu for answering! :D

I wanted to make an compositon of: A flower, even died, in front an construction created by the man... like the nature will always be better than the man, and this was the result...
I liked the final result... But what would you suggest me?

Well, you have to think about what your visual elements are saying.
In that one the symbolism is that houses are long lasting and plants are temporary.
When you have something large, focused, and centered in the image, that is the key player. That is the subject. It makes the viewer feel that is all there is to see. The background, hidden and blurred is superfluous.

Making conceptual imagery isnt easy. If you want to show that nature is better than man, wouldnt it make more sense to show plants overtaking a dilapitated structure rather than a dead flower in front of a newer building?

I see your point... Maybe the subject was wrong... like, even a died flower is more beautiful than a house?
Thank you for helping me... what about the others 2?

Well, if the concept was a comparison, you wouldn't want one hiding the other.
It would have to be a straight forward side by side shot, but positioning of the players in your scene is important.

I have to wonder though, are you coming up with a concept after the fact as an explanation, or if it was there to begin with.

it looks like your backyard. the second shot has the white flowers overexposed, though the color is really pulling. the 3rd shot looks like my lawn, not very appealing.

Thanks Photocist... I will try to under expose the flowers. But what did you wanted to mean about :like my lawn" ? PS: I am not american ;)

Thanks Photocist... I will try to under expose the flowers. But what did you wanted to mean about :like my lawn" ? PS: I am not american ;)
A lawn is a patch of grass in the front or backyard. Mine has weeds and dandelions, so it reminded me of that lol...

And if you try to under expose the flowers in the back, the one in the foreground will surely be grossly underexposed. You can either a) use a flash on the front flower, and lower your exposure, b) take one exposure for the front flower and one for the background, and merge the image, or c) take the image in more favorable light.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back