C&C, Nature is not my strong suit

AnnieHuley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would love constructive feedback on a couple nature shots I've done in the last few weeks. I feel like I am starting to get there... but still a little lacking. Also still trying to figure out the "correct" way to post photos here... Do I click the upload button in post as I have done? Or am I supposed to add them to a gallery....

$C-1.jpg$huley-photography-1-2.jpg

Any help would be lovely.

Shoot the right one I clipped the top of the tree so that's a no, right?

I love when I notice something about an image right after I post it! I like the first one... that's a place I'd love to take a walk on a misty morning.

I love when I notice something about an image right after I post it! I like the first one... that's a place I'd love to take a walk on a misty morning.

Haha! Definitely a D'oh moment... I will have to see if I took one where the very tip top isn't trimmed off...

Thanks! It was a very lovely walk, and it WAS misty... just not at this particular spot, lol.

Re-edited the second one.
$huley-photography-3.jpg

I really like the first one, I love how dark it is yet the sun is still hitting it in the right spots. Ive shot many areas like that and I always like them. The second one is just average to me. I think if you left it in color and maybe enhanced it a little it could have caught my eye better.

Thanks for the input! I think you might be right about it working better in color... was going for a matte look but that might work better in color.

Edit: oops attached wrong color version
$huley-photography-6.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back