C&C on my 1st ever shots

I have a couple threads in my sig that would probably be a good read for you, if you're just starting out.

and sir can i have the links for your thread? im really eager to learn. thanks in advance!

Understanding Exposure is definitely worth the buy. Some people will tell you that to get good at photography, you should just go out and shoot and practice with your settings (which is true in a sense) but reading is a necessary part of photography and knowing the technical aspects will help you take better photos.

Also DSLR??? What kind? what lens??? :meh: Hard to help you improve with the lack of info...
Don't always be so concerned with someones gear, it's really not as important as you think. Great images are made with any camera. A list of gear is not required for a C&C. The OP could easily be helped with out disclosing that information.
i am, thats why i posted a pic here so that i can get some of your ideas, i cant just learn through just reading the manual. anyway thanks dude!
Don't under estimate the information you can benefit from by reading your manual. The manual combined with other good reads will only make you a better photographer. Also, you will gain more respect if you take the comments and apply them to your next post. If you take the critiques personally and go on the defense you'll be less likely to receive help next time.
Three things I can easily see with your photo. It's underexposed, soft (out of focus), and too much tilt.

its a jacket, thank you for the offer but i have plenty of my own

Most reactions

New Topics

Back