What's new

C&C on Pirate Please

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
0
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0055.jpg
 
Looks pretty good, but you've lost his hair and right arm into the black backdrop. I think the empty space may have worked better to the left of the frame.

Pretty cool though. What was the occasion?
 
technically a good photo. but why is your pirate clean and smiley?
 
Looks pretty good, but you've lost his hair and right arm into the black backdrop. I think the empty space may have worked better to the left of the frame.

Pretty cool though. What was the occasion?

Agree, additionally, find the highlights on his forehead/nose a little strong.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
Looks pretty good, but you've lost his hair and right arm into the black backdrop. I think the empty space may have worked better to the left of the frame.

Pretty cool though. What was the occasion?

You're right nynfortoo.... thanks for the advice.

The occasion was this costume party for little kids, and some of the parents dressed up too. They hired me as the photographer, but from an "artistic" perspective, I guess that's the only one that caught my attention to post on here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom