What's new

C&C on simple silhouettes

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
657
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
love those first two! The last one I would have cropped a little tighter to clean up that post end on the far left (making it look the same as the others). kwim?
 
I'm not quite sure I get what you mean. Thank for the feedback, though.
 
These are fun. That first one is especially cool, I'm a big fan of repetition.
 
Very nice, especially the first, which suggests some sort of character or letter (either the blue or black part). The last might need to be a little more abstract, perhaps by cropping the bottom to simplify the beam on the left side, as suggested, and cloning out a couple of the smaller features that look like connecting rods or something.
 
Thanks for the feedback! #1 is my fav of the three.
 
The first one is the control handles, the others are the arms of the hydraulic machine the control handles control. Hard to tell exactly what it is, kinda looks like some kind of drilling rig.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom