C&C on some Lighthouse and Marina Shots

Lraccomando

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone! I haven't been on in more than a year, but I am back with a new camera and I would love the chance for some C&C on my images. I am shooting with a Nikon D3100 and the kit 18-55mm VR Lens at the moment. I am using Adobe Lightroom Trial to do RAW processing.

Anyway, Here are some images from a recent trip to a marina near my home. Please C&C, and if I forget any important information, please ask :)

1s @ f/16 ISO 100 Shot with 3 stop ND Filter

1/125s @ f/8 ISO 100

0.6s @ f/16 ISO 100 Shot with 3 stop ND

0.6s @ f/18 ISO 100 Shot with 3 stop ND

Thanks very much, and it's good to be back :)

I'm not the one for critiquing, but I just wanted to say I like all of these. I'm sure you will have plenty of people to point out what is wrong with them, and I will be back to read... (It teaches me a lot!) but I LOVE them. I am so jealous that this is near your home. Texas sucks.

They are all heavily under-exposed..

I agree it's underexposed, but I like the 1st one. It give it a feel with the gloomy sky and it being underexposed. The last 2 is not very interesting but I prefer the 1st angle.

Thanks Everyone, I tried in PP to make the images darker to avoid drawing attention to the boring sky, but I guess I went too far underexposing.

Also wwall- Thanks very much, and yeah I consider myself very luck to have this near my home.

Again, Thanks for the comments so far and keep them coming :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back