What's new

C&C On these three photos

VltnDennis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They were taken this morning

URL]


URL]


URL]


http://img10.imageshack.us/i/dsc0007zx.jpg
 
Not too shabby! I love the blue... composition seems great too.
 
1: To busy as far as the layers are concern. There's the road layer, the dirt, vegetation, ocean and the sky. Sure takes away attention from the subject. I understand the scenery is nice but it's too busy for me.

2: hmmm I know you're trying a different angle on this shot but it doesn't really go well in my eyes.

3: My favorite. Not to busy yet you included the beautiful scenery on this...though I find the car underexposed and lack in detail.
 
well for some reason the images are not coming out
 
I really like composition in #2 but the car is a bit underexposed for me
 
They all look a little oversaturated. The composition in 1 could be cropped a little tighter. Plus I don't like the shadow (that the tree behind you, I'm guessing?) is casting on it. 2 is composed a little better, but I'd like to see a little more of the ground. 3 has too much negative space on the right, which detracts from the subject a little bit.
 
The Horizon line is a little slanted down the right in each, but I do like the contrast between the car/sky/water, I think maybe try another time of day, maybe if you did that you could get some more light and less shadow..unless that is what you were looking for :)
 
The car is a tad underexposed in #2, and I'd like the lighthouse to be a bit further from the car. It looks like it might be growing from the hood. Sort of a CRX unicorn. ;)

Fun car though. I miss my Honda more than anything else I have owned.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom