SuperThinh12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thinhlephotos.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2941992047_7c6ab3ab68.jpg

It's quite overexposed and much too sharp, as you can see the garage doors (particularly the one on the right) is pixelated and too sharp. Also, the ground is completely underexposed.

I'm not sure you know what the concept of an HDR photo is. HDR photography is used when you have a scene with areas of low light and high light. When you take the multiple RAW shots at different exposures, you're basically trying to take the best lighting from each shot and combine them. What you have here looks like an infrared photo almost.

There are some great tutorials on the net via Google that talk about the best use for HDR, etc.

Ow! my eyes...lol...well, let me start off by saying that i totally believe HDR photography can be used in any situation, even when you can get the dynamic range you want out of one exposure. its the look your going for ;D
your picture of the house looks like you either 1. need more exposures of the image or 2. you need to bump the contrast down, a lot. the foreground,bushes, and shadows of the house are all too dark, precisely the thing you're trying to negate with HDR. just throwing in my .02 cents.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back