C&C on this random

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i personally like it but it may not be for most people but id like to do other things with it but i only have aperture 2 to edit anything.....cant afford photoshop. but let me know which you think is better. thanks

d703.jpg

d704.jpg

I like the first one even with all the dead space. They look like a couple :) it's cute! I'd maybe crop a little bit of that dead space out, but not a lot if you can't afford PS, try GIMP. It's free and it does just about the same stuff as PS. that's what I use and I'll admit, it freaks out on me once in a while, but when it decides to work, it's awesome. Plus, it's free! :)

thats the one thing i kind of like about is that they are shifted over to the left. its just makes me think of them seperated and the pepper (boy, to me) scoots over to be with the salt (the lady). like, the salt is white and pure and the pepper is diluted and (trashy) but choose to be with one another no matter what. almost like true love. i dont know, im wierd so im just seeing what i see through my own eyes i guess.

they look a bit dark to me, especially at the metal tops

Most reactions

New Topics

Back