C&C pictures....

Beth81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

Dang I edited the first picture. I cropped and saved and yet it still posted the original....I had this crap.

i like 2, although the highlights are a bit blown, may have helped with a CP filter..

I like #1 And #3 with #3 being my favorite. If you could reshoot #3 and get your eye in focus I think that would make it that much better. Nice work (IMO)

Thanks guys....I know it's a work in progress....lots of progress still needed. But hey right now playing around with stuff is the best bet to learn new things.

looks like #1 has too much yellow-need to adjust white balance. #2 has blown out highlights and I agree with #3 needing to focused on your eye instead of the camera. nice work though :)

Now what does "blown out" exactly mean?

#1 Nikon is backwards, the camera is not level & you have too many rings. Teasing!

The pic (#1) on my screen is lacking definition. I agree that the focus should be on your eye in #3.

ikon is backwards because I'm looking into a mirror. :) and I'll manually focus next time I try to take that picture.

From no.2 it looks like your struggling occasionally to find a good subject for your shots, but this is normal for a beginner who's just started developing their eye. Next time you're out shooting, try only taking photos of things that really pop out to you.

Especially for complete beginners, books on this topic can help a lot.
'Learning to see creatively' by Bryan Peterson is a good book for novices looking to give some focus to their shots.

'Learning to see creatively' by Bryan Peterson is a good book for novices looking to give some focus to their shots.

Wow this Bryan Peterson guy must be rich just from this forum alone. :mrgreen: I'm always hearing about his books. I bought Understanding Exposure not long ago because it got recommended to me on this site.

Most reactions

Back