I have to disagree with the above poster.. I think most of your composition is pretty good (if perhaps a little "cheesy" in some?)
startign from the top
1. NICE. Colors great, good mood, exposure perfect, like it all.
2. Something unnatural about this picture and the sun dead center doesn't work well.
3. Doesn't impress me, slightly boring, moved on to the next pic fast.
4. Also boring
5. Nice. I'd like to see this cropped down to include just the lighted buildings. Not sure if I'd love it then or not, but I'd like to see it.
6 Is nice but a little dark. I gather that if you lighten it, you'll blow out that white though. So, it might be unsavable.
7. does nada for me
8. I like this.. but not overly and not too sure why. I think its cheesy I guess.
9. I like this shot. Not love it but like it alrite.