Well you asked for C&C. This really isn't much of a photo, there is a can, snap.
First the background needs to be chosen, I want to get a cool picture of a coke can where would it look good to accomplish the photo I see in my head.
Now how do I light it?. Looks like you were going for light and shadow, light is to strong, shadows are to dark.
Composition is bad, subject appears to be the curtain, that is where my eye goes when I look at the picture. There appears to be a lamp of something in the background with a cord, that isn't helping.
As far as PP is does not appear there was any done, and not much could have been done to help this.
Try again with as large an F stop as you can, use a clean dark background and softer light.