What's new

C&C Please. Girl in heavy yellow light. Does it work?

Kaydub

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this of a friend in a parking lot while she was listening to something on an iPod. Lighting is completely from the overhead lamps.

DSC_4458edit2noiseremoval.jpg
 
No, not working for me.. You can fix it though. It's a nice picture of her other than the white balance.

EDIT:

This is a start, I think. Some people may disagree with me though..
cBiCX.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the edit. It looks more natural. The original is just a bit to much for my taste.

Nice composition though. :)
 
If it were blue it'd look better because it's a little less natural, because skin tones are naturally warm, not cool. But I don't think this works and if you wanna do anything other than pure light to the original, I'd make it cooler.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom