What's new

C & C Please: My Autumnal Self

jonahr

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4005197555_6d44c2cd9a_o.jpg
 
I like it!

As for criticism, hmm.. I am not sure about the vignetting effect... Maybe a bring the camera a little closer to the viewscreen of the other.

I can't think of anything else... :lol:
 
Nice camera man!

I think there's too much vignetting. If you wanted the focal point on the top view of the camera I think you've already achieved it by blurring the background.
 
im a fan of the vignetting. maybe draw it back away from the center just a touch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom