C&C please New EOS 1000D in a model Photo Hunting

crasho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After some good response from oter member finnaly lain my hands on EOS 1000D just in time for a Photo Hunting.

To say thanks and get some input please C&C these foto

GL7Feb-1.jpg

Ok where to start I love the composition of these shots and im still a newb so take this with a grain of salt...................

#1 To me it looks like the right side of the pic is alittle dark I would slow your shutter speed down a tad more.

#2 In this one it looks like the flash is off cam left and to low , it is hitting her right in the legs and the flash needs to be turned down a bit.

#5 This is kinda the same as #2 flash off cam to left and to powerful and this would be an even better pic if you took the tripods and backpack out of the pic...........

Ok where to start I love the composition of these shots and im still a newb so take this with a grain of salt...................

#5 This is kinda the same as #2 flash off cam to left and to powerful and this would be an even better pic if you took the tripods and backpack out of the pic...........

thank you for the advice.

It was actually a photo hunting session I held with my friend so it's quite crowded and harder to control the composition.
Most of the light actually using continuous daylight
8 models with 60 photographer is quite a crowd :lol::lol:

Noted on the tripod and bags those are sponsor stuff and we told them to move it several times already :mrgreen::mrgreen:

some additional picture for you CC from same event

IMG_0151.jpg

They are all extremely dark to me. Maybe it's just my monitor?

I put most of it a bit under exposed for the background to block out some unwanted distraction.

I know some too dark but all of them??

Maybe I set my monitor to bright hehehe

Most reactions

Back