What's new

C&C please....thank you!

clee27

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
176
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_8092c.jpg
 
Hi clee

I love the colors. The orientation of the plant stems looks balanced but
the stone support looks odd with this angle. Keeping the stone plinth
out of shot completeley would look better in my opinion.

The picture posted was difficult to assess becaus eit is very big.
I had to drag it onto my desktop and use a seperate viewer.

Your picture reminds me of constructing Ikebana - which I love!!
 
i think i might like to see more of the support. i like the angle.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom