Jamiebear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
But don't be too harsh :)

11werux.jpg

f22zx0.jpg

Jamie, only a couple of things from me. Composition-wise, I'd take #1 over #2 (in which the subject is on the very center of the photo). Also, #1 features the nice lamppost and the bench. I love the sun behind that thing (what am I looking at?) creating the silhouette, although the thing seems to be just a tad out of focus on #1 (not in #2). My personal preference would've been to underexpose 1 or 2 stops, but that's just me.

Beautiful captures and gorgeous colour.

it's a lighthouse, ya?
i agree, i prefer #1 over #2, but both of them have great colors =P

Thanks!! :D
And yes it is a lighthouse.

Not much to add other than I liked #1 better also. :)

I like what you have here, but I might crop in a portrait setup in #1 or #2 even to isolate just the lighthouse. I like that you have an environment in these shots, but because of the simplicity, the environment aspect isn't doing it for me this time. Not a bad couple of shots though, by any means. I really like the colors and I think the exposures are pretty damn good. Nice work.

I prefer #1 but it looks slightly blurry... But then again it's 2AM and my eyes are extremely tired.

Great shots nonetheless.

I like 1 over 2 as well. (Colors ROCK btw...) Same comments as above, though I might also shift the composition a bit to the right (putting the bench and the lighthouse more evenly in the shot, if you know what I mean)

Very neat, though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back