c&c please!

rhall54

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first time ever attempting to take pictures of people. Two of my friends wanted pictures together. This was supposed to go a lot differently and at a very different location, but they weren't comfortable. Either way, I tried to make the best of it.

Let me know what you!

033edit.jpg

003edit.jpg

132edit.jpg

176edit.jpg

Last edited:
The first picture looks odd...almost like you took a picture of a image on a TV screen.

I'm seeing a lot of artifacts in the second shot.

The reflection shot is cool.

The last shot is nice but I wish the foot wasn't cut off.

The first picture looks odd...almost like you took a picture of a image on a TV screen.

I'm seeing a lot of artifacts in the second shot.

The reflection shot is cool.

The last shot is nice but I wish the foot wasn't cut off.

yea.. I'm not really sure why the first picture came out like that..

Of these, there are some technical issues in the first two that have been mentioned, but exposure wise and composition wise they look pretty good to me. They are somewhat interesting because they are capturing sort of intimate moments, but you can't see either of their faces.

the third one is really cool. Though it takes a few seconds to orient yourself, I like that you presented it upside down from how it was actually shot, its a very natural setting, but the presentation seems unnatural, almost surreal in way, and I like it.

Yea, I wasn't too sure about the first two pictures. They look, well, weird. but I do like them for some reason. And as for their faces not being shown, I could not for anything get them to look at the camera until the end when I had them sit and smile :). But this is what they wanted. Just me following them around the trail, taking pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back