What's new

C&C Please?

Nolan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C is appreciated. Thanks for your input!
My goal for these photos was to create a sense of perspective. I hope i have achieved this.
1)
4040557135_2c8f86a43d_o.jpg

Camera: Nikon D90
Exposure: 0.013 sec (1/80)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 28 mm

2)
4040541199_c514cb7523_o.jpg


Camera: Nikon D90
Exposure: 0.013 sec (1/80)
Aperture: f/4.8
Focal Length: 42 mm
 
Last edited:
Hey man, not bad...

Number 2 really doesn't give me a sense of perspective... The I-Beam (I think that's what that is?) really takes away any trace of perspective for me because it is all that my eyes can focus on. Because it is really the only object in focus, everything else seems blurry and there is no defined distance... I really feel that one has no perspective at all.

Hope that helps!
 
Theire nice. IMO, I would've like a slight change in the camera angles to try and get the lines at a little more of an angle.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom