What's new

C&C Please

tjones8611

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How you rate this on an interest scale, was the post processing a litle to much? I drove by this location this afternoon, it looked very interesting at the time.

4141048795_311e69422e_b.jpg
 
what the hell is 5/10
 
How is "5/10" CC? Great tip
 
seems like a way to get posts but not really explain why they like/don't like something
tj
 
In general I like it. Kind of an ethereal quality although the grassy areas stand out a bit much.
 
The light on the old building isn't bad - actually the light is my favorite part of this picture. Interesting shadows and highlights throughout. I'm not sure the rest of the shot helps tell the story of the old barn though. I'd have to agree about the 2 trees in front being distracting.
 
Interesting shot, perhaps a bit over the top on the pp. I like the head stones in the background. If you get back over there include them somehow more prominatly. x3 on the trees. May make a good bw. Pete
 
If I scroll up to cut off the bottom trees to the bottom of the barn door I like it a lot better. An easy fix if you wanted to crop it.
 
I like the composition, but it doesn't look 3D.

But my interest would be a 4/10.
Alex
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom