dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2009 #16 i like the "ghostly" feel on this photo. interesting
fiveoboy01 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 684 Reaction score 1 Location Waunakee, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2009 #17 Too much processing. Also the halo behind the tree in the middle is very distracting for me. I do agree that it has some very good potential though.
Too much processing. Also the halo behind the tree in the middle is very distracting for me. I do agree that it has some very good potential though.
PHILLIP MAC TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2009 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2009 #18 The shack is fine for lots of shots ,people ,fashion, etc maybe for this type of shot if the right angle can be found. I'd go back and have another look.
The shack is fine for lots of shots ,people ,fashion, etc maybe for this type of shot if the right angle can be found. I'd go back and have another look.
Stormchase No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 108 Location Phoenix Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2009 #19 I really like it. The over pp is a little much and color could be better but I like it alot. With some little Tweeks taking it again I would love it!
I really like it. The over pp is a little much and color could be better but I like it alot. With some little Tweeks taking it again I would love it!