What's new

C&C please

Jonathan Schertzer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
50
Reaction score
5
1.
4260835515_ff37eb5339.jpg



2.
4261643276_7de6b04169.jpg




3.
4261932816_2bbc632650.jpg
 
Last edited:
the oil rig or whatever that is in number 1 bugs the hell out of me. otherwise amazing colors. love the slow shutter speed, looks painted
 
the oil rig or whatever that is in number 1 bugs the hell out of me. otherwise amazing colors. love the slow shutter speed, looks painted
I think thats the a$$ end of a pier but yeah i agree shoulda composed that a little better. Not to crazy about the ghosting either
 
Colors are great, Im not sure if I like the shadowing or not! How did you do it?
 
I think the colors are great...and the ghosting is absolutely fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom