C&C please

lightning_jack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have this shot of a metro station in Berlin which I really like and keep coming back to editing it in Photoshop.

C&C would be greatly appreciated.

2010_03_Berlin_Cologne_general-060_3.jpg

I don't like the cropping of the next one but do like the coloring. Too bad I didn't save the full-size image in that coloring.

2010_03_Berlin_Cologne_general-060_4.jpg

I am not happy with the coloring of this one yet. Sadly, the original shot is quite underexposed. However, I would love to do something with it because it has these randomly walking by but very beautifully posing folks in it.

2010_03_Berlin_Cologne_general-057_6.jpg

Last edited:
I stop at the first one personally, the lighting is ethereal yet somehow still earthly. The other ones just don't have the same impact.

To be more specific, the first one has excellent coloring. The oranges work very well with the concrete. The cropping in it also gives excellent eye flow, starting at the top left and winding down to the bottom right.

The second image crop breaks that flow, as well as brings too much magenta into the mix for me. The third one is just too cold in my opinion with the people in it stealing from the main subject which is clearly the interesting line work of the building.

Two thumbs up on the first one :)

Hi shme,

thank you very much for the nice c&c.

I agree on you with the 3rd pic it gets a bit much with something like 2 protagonists in one pic and also am seeing the coloring of the first two pics differently now. Actually, pic 1 might indeed become my favourite.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back