C&C please..

Took this one today C&C's are appreciated as usual.

Let me try this again.

CollinsCreek25x7.jpg

Very nice! The only nit that I could pick (maybe) is that the overall exposure appears a bit too bright in my eyes. However, the detail is crisp, the slow shutter speed blurred the water in a pleasing way, the horizontals and verticals are where they should be, the composition is pleasing with an implied curve to the waterfall. Care to share location and your shooting method?

This is at Collins Creek near Heber Springs Arkansas, just one of our many beautiful "waters". I was nealing in freazing cold Trout water in order to get this shot. Settings were .5 sec, f/29, 30mm.

This is beautiful. I love it. Nice job:]

I like the photograph. However, everything seems to be on dead-center, especially the most noticeable part of the falls. If the falls or the upper part of the falls were to one side, leading one's eye across the photo, it might be better. About the lighting: it may or may not be a little over-exposed, depending on what mood you want to get across. Many places in forests are dark and sort of "private" and that might take a half to 2/3 stop less exposure. If the mood is one of a break in the forest, where light is available, then it is just fine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back