What's new

C&C please

tmjjk

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
550
Reaction score
61
Location
Cleveland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$1 (1 of 1)-3.webp$1 (1 of 1)-5.webpAny advice or comments welcome.. thank you
 
I like both, but in the B&W, please crop off excess on top. In the color shot, why did you decide to change to landscape format? It seems that with such a tall cap, you should have used portrait format.
 
the color image was first... you are right about the format... and thank you! Definitely going to do the crop, I was worried about the image looking blown too...? I cannot seem to find the line between artistic and a bad image... thanks for your help
 
the color image was first... you are right about the format... and thank you! Definitely going to do the crop, I was worried about the image looking blown too...? I cannot seem to find the line between artistic and a bad image... thanks for your help

In this shot, you still have a wide range of tone, which is good. The over-exposed face is usually considered flattering to women. We see the model's features, and it is a good shot. Congratulations.
 
thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom