1. I understand what you were trying to do with contrast in the trees compared to the ground and the sky, which you were sucessful. However, the branches and the trees on the left are distracting, same thing with the right hand side.
2. This is a good shot, I just dont like how the dogs face is in shadow I WANT TO SEE HIS CUTE FACE WITH THE SNOW!!!! Also that single random bush on right takes focus off the dog.
3. I like the DOF in this one and there is nothing really horribly distracting. Except, I dont like how you over lapped the bottom of the wind thingy with the dock, they should have space between them.
4. Once again, the top of the tree has beautiful contrast in the sky, however the whole bottom half of the frame is distracting with many unwanted trees and kills the top half of the frame.
5. Great composition, the shadow of the tree is in the perfect spot and there is nothing distracting at all. However, the contrast between the sky and the tree is very weak.
6. Its a nice pattern and a good shot but its a little cliche for my taste.
7. Good use of DOF, and the holes are pretty interesting but I feel that the bottom half of the frame does not really do anything and is distracting to the viewer.