D dude222225 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 2, 2007 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2007 #1 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
AUZambo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 573 Reaction score 6 Location Birmingham, AL, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2007 #2 As far as composition goes, #2 is my favorite. In #4 I'd say you cut way too much off the bottom and got too much sky. I like #1 too...but it looks like the guy is about to come beat you up!
As far as composition goes, #2 is my favorite. In #4 I'd say you cut way too much off the bottom and got too much sky. I like #1 too...but it looks like the guy is about to come beat you up!
S snaremop TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2006 Messages 277 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2007 #3 Apart from number two, your photos seem to have a lot of empty space. That's fine, but personally, I think it'd be better if you got up close to your subjects and found more interesting angles.
Apart from number two, your photos seem to have a lot of empty space. That's fine, but personally, I think it'd be better if you got up close to your subjects and found more interesting angles.
D dude222225 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 2, 2007 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 i decided to get a lot of sky in #4 because i particularly liked the clouds, they looked like they were painted to me
i decided to get a lot of sky in #4 because i particularly liked the clouds, they looked like they were painted to me