Brandman TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2012 #1 c&c Landon Bike by Brandman1980, on Flickr
LuckySe7en TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 831 Reaction score 47 Location Austin, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2012 #2 lol great shot! I would show the full bike or do a tighter crop. good capture though
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2012 #3 is there a reason you didn't shoot it vertical? Could have got the whole bike and still had room fo rhim to ride into...
is there a reason you didn't shoot it vertical? Could have got the whole bike and still had room fo rhim to ride into...
Brandman TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Was trying to use the rule of thirds and when he made that face that's how I was holding it. I know I can use the rule of thirds vertically so I guess it's just the way I was holding it Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
Was trying to use the rule of thirds and when he made that face that's how I was holding it. I know I can use the rule of thirds vertically so I guess it's just the way I was holding it