JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Been spending a lot of time on here!
To which category you find it suited, i wonder ....
I liked the colors....but the image does not talk with me.... the tilt was necessary?
OK; let us see what others have to say
It's a good shot - well composed and exposed :thumbup:
If it's been tilted, it's only for the sake of composition - and why not ?
Or is it an angled ceiling ?
Hard to tell.
Anyway, it's a great shot
It's tilted.
I went for a straight shot, but the installation was hard to get straight lines in the composition, because it was out of line, as you can see in this photo, I posted the one above as I preferred it.
thanks for comments.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.