What's new

C&C

J_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
12
Location
Behind you.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Captured this outside my house playing with my new tripod... too bad it was windy... D:

IMG_8797.jpg
 
I think its a bit over exposed. Mind you, it might be my eyes giving me the wrong information...

Any way, since it says it is ok to edit your photos in your profile... I did.

Using Gimp, I adjusted the white balance and ran it through a sharpening filter...

IMG_8797.jpg
 
Love the flower, but as noted the initial posting is a bit blown.

Very, very quick edit on photobucket. Did a minor crop and toned down the exposure a bit.

IMG_8797.jpg
 
Last edited:
Captured this outside my house playing with my new tripod... too bad it was windy... D:

Good thing you don't need a tripod to take a photo at 1/250s at 24mm and achieve sharp focus with a negligible amount of motion blur.
 
Captured this outside my house playing with my new tripod... too bad it was windy... D:

Good thing you don't need a tripod to take a photo at 1/250s at 24mm and achieve sharp focus with a negligible amount of motion blur.

Maybe he was referring to 'solar winds' hence the blown out detail?
 
I think that the flower might be a bit green-tinged and the image might benefit from darkening the background some.
I tried cropping it but then it seemed too tight in the frame with nothing else around.


$IMG_8797llllllllllll.webp
 
Captured this outside my house playing with my new tripod... too bad it was windy... D:

Good thing you don't need a tripod to take a photo at 1/250s at 24mm and achieve sharp focus with a negligible amount of motion blur.
Hence the playing part...

I think that the flower might be a bit green-tinged and the image might benefit from darkening the background some.
I tried cropping it but then it seemed too tight in the frame with nothing else around.


View attachment 11705

Love the flower, but as noted the initial posting is a bit blown.

Very, very quick edit on photobucket. Did a minor crop and toned down the exposure a bit.

IMG_8797.jpg

I think its a bit over exposed. Mind you, it might be my eyes giving me the wrong information...

Any way, since it says it is ok to edit your photos in your profile... I did.

Using Gimp, I adjusted the white balance and ran it through a sharpening filter...

IMG_8797.jpg
Thanks everyone :)
 
Regardless of whether you are "for funning" or not, it's still valuable to know what an acceptable shutter speed for a handheld photo should be.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom