J_T TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2012 Messages 174 Reaction score 12 Location Behind you. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2013 #1
T thetrue TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,791 Reaction score 330 Location Bucks County, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2013 #2 You forgot the rest of the cat..... I actually kind of like it. Maybe a little more saturation, but not a lot.
You forgot the rest of the cat..... I actually kind of like it. Maybe a little more saturation, but not a lot.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2013 #3 Seems a bit dark...
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2013 #4 Nice shot. The softness works for it, making it look sort of like a painting. The only thing I would do is straighten it - when it's centered like this it really needs to be straight.
Nice shot. The softness works for it, making it look sort of like a painting. The only thing I would do is straighten it - when it's centered like this it really needs to be straight.
J_T TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2012 Messages 174 Reaction score 12 Location Behind you. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks everyone for the feedback
RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2013 #6 Looks fine as a small image, but when viewed full res, IMO it's too soft to make an impact.
shefjr No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2012 Messages 1,595 Reaction score 418 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2013 #7 For me I would prefer to see it rotated. I keep on twisting my head to look at it. I also noticed it isn't straight. Just how I see it though.
For me I would prefer to see it rotated. I keep on twisting my head to look at it. I also noticed it isn't straight. Just how I see it though.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2013 #8 i request its original with zero rotation