What's new

©

I like it. Looks like it could be a scene from a movie. Is there a series of shots that go along with it, or quite the standalone shot?
 
Okie dokie.

It actualy makes me think of a horror movie. "Young girl walking bare foot along a river spots something suspicious in the water, she leans close for a good look when... a hand reaches up to grab hers!"
 
Okie dokie.

It actualy makes me think of a horror movie. "Young girl walking bare foot along a river spots something suspicious in the water, she leans close for a good look when... a hand reaches up to grab hers!"

It's ****ing Disney. See the wings?
 
Has this been posted before?
 
Yes lol I had to go look too. This is his Fairly Fairy. Still love the shot.
 
It's ****ing Disney. See the wings?

Wow dude. Calm. Down.

And no, I don't see any wings. There's a shadow coming off her back that might be construed as a wing, but I see no actual wings. I don't really see how this is Disney related either.

The mother ****ing wings?!"!??! They're right there!!!! Jesus Christ, you don't see the god ****ed wings?!!?
 
i see 'em.
rainbow wings...right ****ing there! WINGS!!
see 'em?
 
It's ****ing Disney. See the wings?

Wow dude. Calm. Down.

And no, I don't see any wings. There's a shadow coming off her back that might be construed as a wing, but I see no actual wings. I don't really see how this is Disney related either.

The wings are on her shoulders not her back. Also disney hase come out with fairy movies (TinkerBell)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom